View Single Post
Old 2012-09-29, 21:59   Link #82
Chiibi
Vanitas owns you >:3

Send a message via AIM to Chiibi Send a message via MSN to Chiibi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
I note how people are happily eating the fish while the head stares at them.
Fish heads fish heads
Roly-poly fish heads
Fish heads fish heads
Eat them up yum

Sorry, sorry, I HAD TO.

Yes, this is probably due to the Japanese way of preparing fish. When I stayed in a traditional hotel in Hakone, they gave us fish and shrimp, (heads and eyes intact), to cook ourselves over this tiny fire built into the table. It was really cool but
"I CAN'T EAT THIS THING!! IT'S STARING AT ME!!"
I just had rice that night.... I wasn't the only one who chose so. XD

Quote:
If you truly love someone romantically, you'll frequently be happy just to be in each other's presence, and taking comfort in each other's arms.

The fact that Kirito and Asuna are comfortable just lying in each other's arms like that speaks volumes, imo. That's what a happily married couple looks like, imo.

Sure, the sex can still be there, but it's not the whole basis for the relationship. So there's simply no need to read sex into a scene where the two are just relaxing on a bed together. It's a beautifully romantic scene because it shows the physical comfort they have with each other even when there's no sex.
Yup. This is the exact point I wanted to make. People, please don't assume every scene with KiriAsu cuddling closely together means "they just did it". It's rather....sophomoric, guys.
If the animators drew one of them naked each time, that's one thing....but Asuna has her nightgown on in all the bed scenes after episode 10. So no, I don't think they're doing it every night.

Quote:
Loved how Kirito was all bored and not giving a fuck at Nishida's fishing (hardcore vs casual gamer lol) until the Sword Skill (Fishing Pole Skill? ) activated and flipped his gamer switch.
Kirito's bored face for the win. XD

Spoiler for Lol dat disgusted face!:

Last edited by Chiibi; 2012-09-29 at 22:19.
Chiibi is offline   Reply With Quote