View Single Post
Old 2012-09-30, 00:09   Link #92
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
It's not like he knew how the game was going to be used, Kayaba pulled the wool over the eyes of everyone that was involved in the game. It's not fair to get mad at a guy that was just doing his job.
True enough, but instead of actually taking responsibility and doing something to help clear the game he's chilling out while fishing...I'm not exactly going to give the guy a thumbs up for that. Obviously not the only one who got fooled, but I just have an odd feeling about those who are just going on permanent vacation during this. Even if being on the front lines would be impossible for him could have taken up a skill/profession that would help people out. Don't really want to lay into him since it is true he was just as fooled as anyone. But still left with that uncomfortable feeling about this guy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Casey View Post
I'm not sure; was the attack the Skull Reaper used an instant death technique, or was it just such a strong attack that they didn't have enough hit points to survive it?
I'd bet on the latter. Think he's just a whole lot stronger than they'd expect considering he can one-shot a front liner. Makes the situation all the more dire. The only one who can seriously block that kind of attack is Heathcliff. Makes the situation all the more insane since the majority of the players in this battle are left just praying that Kirito/Asuna/Heathcliff can keep that thing focused on them. This is going to turn into one of those massacres of a fight and could make the morale of the front-liners dip even further.