View Single Post
Old 2007-01-05, 03:22   Link #73
Kenji_Chaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by quina View Post
ok, moving to Shirley...

HOW THE HELL DID HER DAD DIE ANYWAY!!??
She said Zero did it. But since WHEN?!!

I did not recall ANY instance where innocence people get killed because of his action.
Other than that mountain slide thing, where ALL other people should have evacuated the area in advance because of Britania warning. They even show us trucks which go around telling people to get out of the area in the last episode.

Its his own fault not believing in those warning, stay in the area and get killed. Its like advanced warning for flooding. They did that for a reason..ignore those you are risking yourself.

In any case the last episode the mountain slide damage is actaully "more" than Zero (Nina)'s calculation (He said so himself)... I don't think he actually calculate it to even damage the city. But yeah, because of a combination of Nina's crappy calculation and Shirley's dad's foolishness, Shirley get a chance to force kiss Lulu there...

OR IS IT A KISS?

Let's see the part where they "kiss"

Its REALLY far away... can't see it there...
Aren't they just hugging, face are side to side with one another...??? The facial area is completely overlaps...It might be because of bad pic quality.

We already have a fake "kiss" instance with Kalen earlier...no reason why they can't do that again...

well, I can't prove anything, and that actually looks similar to actual kiss, so I won't argue anything. I will wait and see the next episode.

its a kiss! shirley stole cc's kiss from lelouch! lolz
i think the reason kallen is jealous with cc cause zero seems to trust cc more than kallen (well thats wat i think....but i could be wrong)

apparently in the code geass site (i think) or some other sites, we will be seeing more of shirley faces around =.=ll
why can't they just show more of cc!!
Kenji_Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote