View Single Post
Old 2007-06-08, 23:29   Link #1413
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Send a message via MSN to USB500 Send a message via Yahoo to USB500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
I thought SYMMETRICAL DOCKING! would be more appropiate.
you make it sound so wrong inside my head

Quote:
1. No, Kluize's first mate Anna Wayne, whom he has quite a dysfunctional relationship with.
Ah, now I get it. Though I'd really like to see my little Anna's reaction to Kleuz's antics.

Quote:
2. Coincidentally, it could've been something from the time he spent at Fuyuki City as Archer during an alternative timeline of FSN, and this isn't quite the forum to elab on.
yeah, I know that

Quote:
RE: 4komas
I didn't get the first one.
You don't have to worry of it, though. It's just one of the random moments with Azali (he's quite notorious for having the habit to appear beside people without warning).

Imagine having a date with someone only to find yourself... ambushed by Azali who then says "Oh, snap!"

Quote:
The second one was better, certainly believable. (Wonder how much of this does Kha know because of the Whispers? )
"Windtalkers Know All."

Quote:
The 3rd one was waiting to happen! Now the only problem seems to be that Lutecia is not the one defecting to Riot 6 mid-season, its that unidentified orange haired Arisa-class loli.
or in more correct term...

"A disaster waiting to happen."

EDIT:
what? It's the unidentified Arisa-class loli instead of Lutecia? This is madness! forgive my unstable state of mind....

Quote:
The Arthur/Lancelot got me in stitches! It's really like what it would've been if it was a 4koma. I certainly can imagine it in my mind Cloud and Sephie in a desert, talking, then... OMAKE! wahahahahaha...
Yeah, I know that.

Would like to work on more, but right now I have to finish Nanoha A's Combat's update. Damn, combining the best of both worlds is not as easy as you might think.

Last edited by USB500; 2007-06-08 at 23:40.