View Single Post
Old 2007-04-05, 12:33   Link #47
Deathwing
what do i know

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kotengu View Post
Kakashi did say that He couldn't beat Itachi by himself, but He's not stupid either. He took out Itahci clone WAY easier than team Guy took down Kisame clone. I think Kakashi also knows that Itachi might not be able to use his regular eyes which would be the only reason Itachi would want to kill him for knowing MS' secret (as he would then be defeted when he went blind from not being able to keep sharingan on).

If it was Kakashi and Sasuke vs. Itachi, I don't think Itachi would last very long. (or even want to fight them)
i wouldn't be so quick to make that assumption itachi is probably the most powerful character we have been introduced to and he can use the MS numeous times in a short period while if kakashi uses it once he is drained and if he misses he is screwed also when it comes down to pure technique itachi knows more
also itachi is a sick bastard (untill futher notice) so he dosn't need a reason to kill them
i cant say anyting on sasukes behalf cause i have no idea what he can do post time skip (hope we will see him do something soon )

Quote:
Originally Posted by astayanax View Post
I am not too sure about this. Both Orochimaru (who we can agree was waaaay better than Kakashi) and Sasuke acknowledged that they were simply no match against Itachi even if they tag team him... yet this was the same Orochimaru who for most part was laughing at 4 tailed Naruto.

The reason why everyone had doubts about Itachi's supposingly inhuman strength/skill is Kishi always protrayed him as a cautious person who runs first, and question later. We have yet to see Itachi owning anyone to the extent of him gaining his reputation and if Kishi wants this character to keep this reputation, he has to create a scene soon that would prove Itachi's dominance.
well he dominated while he was fighting sasuke and kakashi in the village but we really haven't seen him go all out (i am looking forward to that)
Deathwing is offline   Reply With Quote