View Single Post
Old 2007-11-01, 16:10   Link #6
Zero Shinohara
I'll keep walking.
*Artist

Send a message via MSN to Zero Shinohara
Ugh... Although I was trying to keep away from favoring one over the other, since basically I'm not voting at the Saimoe anymore and Rika and Nagi are two of my favorite characters... I can't help but remember the fact Nagi beat Kona-chan and a couple of other characters I really wanted to win. And then, I'll stay with Nippah till the end of this Saimoe. Besides, Rika is more moe than Nagi anyway

About the request... well, I opted for the Rika+Nanoha pic instead of the Rika-Flying-on-Hanyuu one simply because it would be a bit easier to do - Not that I don't want to spend the time on it, but I simply can't right now. ( Keep reading ). Secondly, you guys are free to do whatever you want with this picture ( I have a higher-resolution version if you need it, just let me know and I'll host it. ), because I sincerely don't have the time right now to finish it. It's a basic, rough and quick sketch, and I hope I got everything right to a certain degree. There're flaws, I know that, but really, I have two tests between today and tomorrow that I have to study for, one of which is going to take place in under two hours from now.

That being said, I'm pretty sure someone might do all of us a favor and finish it. If not, I'll do my best to do so, but I can't make any promises. If I actually do manage to work on it to the end, it'll be tomorrow after 5, which'll probably already too late. Oh Oyashiro-sama help us all.

Picture hosted below by orange.a. Thanks!

Ps.: This is hosted on my computer temporarily because my FTP server is down at the moment. If someone could host it somewhere else so that the image doesn't stop working after I turn off my computer, that'd be appreciated.
Edit: Fixed. Look at the below post.

Sometimes I look back and think to myself, "how the hell did I manage to screw this up?"

Last edited by Zero Shinohara; 2007-11-01 at 16:28.
Zero Shinohara is offline   Reply With Quote