View Single Post
Old 2007-08-31, 21:45   Link #55
Leo_Otaku
Rewrite of the Life

Send a message via AIM to Leo_Otaku Send a message via MSN to Leo_Otaku
Well let's see from viewing episode one...

Putting minor script changes aside (which were not too bad)

Yukito- Now I am not a fan of Vic, ever since FMA was destroyed here in North America. Then hearing the worst match up for Ed ever (cereal box mascot voice for Kellogs) as the voice was wasn't enough. He had to come and do Yukito's voice (not to mention come to my city's anime convention). Now first he wasn't horrible and he isn't amazing not terrible and not great. It is some weird grade of voice. It sort of works and then it doesn't. It sounds stuffy a bit at times and then his pronunciation just gets to me...like he says like every name wrong what the hell man!?

Misuzu- Is she supposed to sound cute 0_o I'm sorry she sounds like a complete moron blond ditz. Her voice is not appealing to hear at all it is nor cute or innocent. It seems off....her "gao" is forced and not delivered properly... I think she needs a bit of pronunciation lessons too >.> Hell i bet everyone does. But a certain tone in her voice that could work but she doesn't seem to use it. She may improve as she goes but i dunno.

Haruko- Can anyone notice her accent? Anyway she was alright a decent match I found. She needs to be a bit deeper at times. Not sure how her pronunciation is, but she can use a good range of vocals from serious to drunken Haruko

Kano- Umm this just sounds weird. I can't describe it. It sounds odd....

Potato- A first he sounds bad like some sort of...first thing that came to mind was some flintstones dinosaur 0-O It was completely unnesessary to even replace the voice. But as they go along with saying piko I realize I can do a better job but they improve as well.

Minagi- Her voice is alright actually I don't see much wrong other than she could learn to pronounce her own name >.> But asides from that, she seems alright.

Michiru- Is alright as well. Of course no one can be as good as her Yukari, but pretty good. Can't pronounce either >.>

Bad
Most of the voice match ups
Need to learn to pronounce their words.
Potato replaced, not needed

Good
Cheaper than Japanese release
Some voices are alright
orginal music and minor script changes
Leo_Otaku is offline   Reply With Quote