View Single Post
Old 2011-03-05, 00:29   Link #678
Deconstructor
Crossdressing Menmatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sekirei07 View Post
But one thing add up is how can the energy of a single little girl ever on any capable level on earth be possibly big enough to have even a tiny fraction of an impact on the WHOLE Universe.

I mean the transition from MG to Witch alone should release more energy than every nuclear bomb ever made on the history of our planet let alone the Sun. Yet Sayaka's transformation didn't even blow Kyoko away.
If the energy was set loose all at once, it would be like a nuclear bomb was dropped. Madoka's city would be dust.

Kyubey probably used whatever technology he developed to contain the energy and store it for himself.

I know you are skeptical about how much energy humans can produce, but I have to assume it is significant for Kyubey to go through all this trouble.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sekirei07 View Post
Also, did QB the whole wish idea was "them" being kind? So does that mean the possibility he could just take out the soul and not give a shit (even less than before)
No, I think Kyubey takes the happiness the wisher gets from their wish and turns it into energy.
He also takes the sadness when they become witches and turns it into energy.
Deconstructor is offline   Reply With Quote