View Single Post
Old 2011-05-26, 07:35   Link #2210
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by acejem View Post
Yes, in fact . AnoHana seems to have universal praise minus a few nitpicky complaints here and there (mainly got to with Menma constantly crying), but discussion is actually quite low. Iroha seems to be generally positive but it does have a fair few complaints itself actually, particularly in relation to the show losing its magic compared from the first two episodes (though the latest one, kind of brought it back on track), but discussion level is quite high.
I figured those two series would have more discussions on speculations and Characters, given how vastly deep both of them are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahak86 View Post
interesting, that's the exact opposite for me.
We know Dahak =_=...

If there's ever a cruise missile on a course towards a large building, you'll be the only one out of seven hundred eye witnesses that would instead be looking around to see if any skirts were being uplifted from the shockwave of the explosion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
This part is exactly why I am cautious around adaptations by JC Staff. And yes, I am like you, I'd like more aksshuun than the romcom antics they have been feeding us with since about THREE series, Shana, ZnT and Index.
You could... You know... Watch the other shows JC staff produced inbetween those series... It's kinda not their fault if you only paid attention to those shows...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
A certain trapboy complaining about Index and JC Staff adaptations of light novels in the IRC room I go to summed it up well:
...That doesn't summarized anything ! In fact it just made me even more confused as JC Staff neither blotch Touma's relationship with Orsola, nor was that an accurate description of their relationship in the first place.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote