View Single Post
Old 2015-02-05, 18:18   Link #2471
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somethindarker View Post
... I wasn't talking about the story, I agree with you the story went to shit once the predictable harem tropes and "fighting" started between the girls, then Kodaka went from an observant character in volume 1-4 to "Eh? Nanadatte?" levels of moronic. Also Yozora's history with Kodaka is one of those tropes that I hate the most. Getting small hints of romance now and again is one thing but dedicating entire volumes to it is just terrible.
The series went to shit because the story went to shit. Yozora's history with kodaka is amusing in its own way the problem is there's critical stuff that screwy about it. Must admit after reading more of Yozora's history its actually kinda worse and the worst part is its her own damn fault.
The fact that the Sena kodaka couple came out of really nowhere doesnt help it at all.

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote