Thread: Licensed Hyakka Ryouran SAMURAI GIRLS
View Single Post
Old 2010-12-21, 06:28   Link #1048
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

You know, show me a Naoe special, then I will rock this boat hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron21 View Post
I would be more excited about Freezing if I haven't already read the manga beforehand.

I'm currently having a love/hate thing with it right now.

Still sadden about Jubei, but at least she's still there in the novel. (I hope)
Heh, my distaste of the series can be seen in that thread, as Manic has summed up my feelings of the manga. From what we've seen of official art, I've already made the conclusion of which parts will be animated, so I'm hands off the story and just going to reward my eyes. I guess it's that ritual now, just gotta have my fighting girls fixx for the new year or, as a self proclaimed mad scientist, maybe I'm just fascinated by the mystical phenomena that is ripped clothes

I mean, in episode 12, when Gisen grabbed Juubei's left breast, and then... her clothes exploded I laugh every time I think back to that scene, and, of course, it made me wonder, will that happen if I were to pleasantly grab a woman's bosom? Will I have to pay for her blouse? Am I a Master General?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
I think there are 6 volumes out atm, with new MS (possibly joining Muneakira). And remember the ones who weren't turned MS did change in the novels I think from the spoilers someone posted before.

Wish I didn't ask for the books to be shipped through service mail... might take another 3 weeks to get here.
From start to finish, this series never failed to have a little Dai Maou talk now and then. And for good reason, like Dai Maou, a part of my enjoyment of this series stems largely from my total lack of knowledge of it's source material (and the rather complete lack of spoilers here, save for those 2 images of my Naoe-chan in the arms of another). Of course though, in the end it does make you want to know more, I admit

I would be (or is that 'wouldn't be') surprised though, if they animated an entirely original anime ending. That usually says "I'm not going to continue", though I may never know

@Dahak: Honestly, this is the first time I visit these forums on my desktop since your new choice of sig. Really, despite the total lack of twintail in either your avatar or sig, color me completely hypnotized by the continuous ups and downs that be your sig/ava combo
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote