View Single Post
Old 2012-01-26, 12:15   Link #12
ahelo
Criminal Unrequitor
*Graphic Designer

Its a. . . TEZUKA PRODUCTION?!?!? Studio which animated Black Jack and Astroboy founded by the man himself Osamu Tezuka. The other production is MAPPA and the only anime they produced is a movie by Satoshi KON. Directed by the guy who made Cowboy Bebop and Samurai Champloo, music done by the girl who did Macross Frontier and Phantom, and character designs by the guy who was also the character designer in Space Battleship Yamamoto 2199. . .

this is by far the HEAVIEST PRODUCTION I have ever seen. Even the pre-hype of stuff like Madoka and Guilty Crown won't beat this. It's like every staff has done classics. It seems almost impossible for this to go wrong. I'm almost sure its 2-cour since even the likes of Noitamina will have to bow down to a project of this caliber.

It's a josei series that guess what- is about to end. So we'll see a complete story. Even someone like me could recognize this might turn out to be the best adaptation of the year, if not then of what Anime has ever brought.

That trailer was . . . Movie-Like. Even stuff like Hanasaku Iroha and Angel Beats didn't look this good in trailers.

Oh shi- I'm hyped. I guess I went overboard with the praise but in all honesty this is EXCITING.