View Single Post
Old 2008-08-26, 00:39   Link #2034
UFO888
CC The Moe

Quote:
Originally Posted by yondy View Post
No, I'm not blaming it entirely on C.C only, Lulu is guilty as well that's why he doesn't deserve a happy ending too. My point is C.C is moe, hot, tragic character, and a selfish one. I just can't imagine someone like her enjoying their lives after all this while others have suffered because of her decision to give Lulu a geass. Wether Lulu would become a mass murderer or not with or without a geass, doesn't change the fact that C.C have been a selfish person since S1.

OT: I'm a fan of Michael Jordan but I can't deny the fact he was an asshole to his teammates and deserved a slap in the face at least once.
Ok, so she should stand there silently and let zero be killed by the britinia and let them capture her again to do experiment? AND she doesnt force the geass power down zero's throat, it is his choice of whether to accept it or not. Plus she doesnt talk into his ears to do this and that, every actions of zero has been done willingly by him alone. And if she is guilty of giving the power to zero, then I gues every legal gun dealers should be trial for the deaths cause by those guns. Heck, every kitchen's knives stores should be closed because people buy those knives to stab human, not animal on the cutboard. And do we forgot that she has to carry the burden of immortality because she was tricked by the only person that had given her hope and love (the NUN) when she was still a slave child at the bottom of society. Depending on how the next episodes reveal about her and Mariane's plan, I will take another look at her again. And you know what, the NUN had been selfish but she still got a happy ending, getting her wish to die, so I can also imagine CC gets a happy ending in her own way. Given how Codegeass is not some show where there is a clear black and white but quite realistic, every character has a chance to get a good end. I can already imagine CC stand in the field where Mariane, Charles and VV are in the flash back. But this time only she and Zero stand there and live their peaceful lives for ever.
UFO888 is offline   Reply With Quote