View Single Post
Old 2011-01-15, 04:18   Link #38
Ulquiorra
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to Ulquiorra Send a message via AIM to Ulquiorra Send a message via Yahoo to Ulquiorra
Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
^Here's hoping Zabuza kills Kakashi next chapter, then the 7 and the Others will kill all the Alliance forces and move on to fight some opponents more interesting (or at least more powerful)...

Or Gai will save Kakashi...which ever comes first...
You would hope Gai is standing besides that Nara guy. Cause Kabuto is probably going to send a couple zombies his way. I am beginning to think Gaara's and not Kakashi's division is the strongest on the field. At least for plot purposes. Maybe because of Lee and Sakura not doing anything, but Kakashi's division doesn't seem as interesting now that they are actually fighting.

If Zabuza and Mangetsu are the strongest swordsmen, then they aren't that great to begin with. Kakashi's division will rally and find a way to win. We still have much stronger opponents like Akatsuki, Hanzou, Jinchuuriki, Kages, and whatever Kabuto pulls out of his butt behind them. Even the Konoha group are probably individually stronger than each swordsmen. So the 7 swordsmen are more of a Quirky Mini boss Squad. I wouldn't be shocked if Kishimoto drags out a few more groups like this to pad the manga.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyKikyo91 View Post
Well we all know its not gonna be F because he is plot protected. Most likely E. I predict by either Sai or Guy. If not that then he'll just dodge.
Plot protected from death. But not injury. I could see Kakashi dodging and getting cut. It wouldn't be a true Kakashi fight without him being in peril.
Ulquiorra is offline   Reply With Quote