View Single Post
Old 2012-05-29, 12:19   Link #1989
Shootaku

So, I've been searching for a place to ask this question for a while, I do hope this is the right place (stating the obvious: I am new here).

I got into K-On! quite recently, and I bought the first season on blu-ray from Amazon a month ago or so, which means that I bought the four blu-ray discs (this being one of them, you get the idea). I've finished watching all the episodes in the first season now, and I am eagerly awaiting the release of the second season. Needless to say, I liked it.

But, I have been looking at the Wikipedia-page of K-On!, and I can see that there have been released a series of three minute shorts entitled 'Ura-On!' which supposedly were included on the DVD and Blu-ray Disc volumes. I think there are 7 shorts for the first season, and 9 for the second (plus a special episode featuring all their performances). The problem is, I can't find any of these episodes on my blu-rays. Am I blind, or are perhaps the shorts only included in the Japanese version? I would really like to get a hold of all the available K-On! episodes, both regular and special episodes alike, so it would be awesome if anyone could answer this (I haven't found any information on this at any other place).
Shootaku is offline   Reply With Quote