View Single Post
Old 2012-11-07, 21:49   Link #19
Serphirs

God, it's so hard for me to be 100% objetive when I see a masterfully animated chapter like this. Chiyoko Ueno was the same AD in the Nichijou's reindeer chapter. And I really was expecting some crazy animated moments, but if I had to praise something, by far and over the vivid animation, is the screenplay/storyboard for more than 90% of the chapter that was absolutely magnific. (In train scene for example)
I've always liked how Kyoani disposes "camera" moves, angles, and its contrast with background lights, so when they capitalize their strengths so good in chapters like this, for me it's just pleasure to my eyes.

It has details that could have been better done?, of course it had. But, c'mon nowadays the vast majority of series it has "more" than a couple of details to improve. And for the same reason, I don't even care about some "minor" things here and there, if "it's evident" all the effort, love, and passion they put in the overall rest of the chapter.

For me, perfect (again yes). At least, in visual topics, and generally that's about 80-90% of my criteria to rate a anime. It's just that, in this moment I can't find a better way to imagine what was presented today. "In visual aspects" of course. The rest for me it is relative, and don't affect to a large degree the overall feel of "enjoyment" that I've got watching this.

Clap, clap. I ask nothing more, really. Just keep it up!