Thread: Licensed Highschool of the Dead
View Single Post
Old 2010-08-17, 07:14   Link #3092
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Episode 6

Episode 6 was pretty damn faithful to the manga, very enjoyable episode.

First I must say i love the song that was playing while Takashi was going on his rescue mission with Hirano covering him. Takashi showed once again what it means to be human even against Saekos advice. Even though Saeko thought they should lay low Takashi made a decision as a man and Saeko respects that if people cant tell by now Saeko is all about the manliness.

We finally have our 2 new members of the team and trust me they wont be a drag they are both very useful. What i found most interesting about the episode is the contrast to Saeko stated to Takashi and what happened to Alice's father. The people in the house scared and desperate stabbed him to death instead of helping. Now debating the morals of this situation would go on forever so im omitting it for now. The people in the house were so scared they stabbed him and keep saying "im sorry" they wouldn't help, Alice's dad was clearly more concerned about his daughter than himself he really was a good father. Then we have Takashi and Hirano who fight through waves of "them" to save Alice when they could have let her die and stayed in the house longer. This is what it means to be human to put your life on the line for a total stranger. Takashi even did a makeshift burial for Alice's dad thats the kind of person he his. He was even nice enough to let her pee on him LMAO.

Like i discussed in my previous post in episode 5 the break down of society would allow us to see the very nasty side of humanity. However, in the absences of order sometimes you find that rare light of people that cling to their humanity they help people even at the expense of their lives. Thats what it means to be human even as Takashi and the rest realize that this is just the beginning of of the end.

Saya quick thinking allowed the rest of the crew to get out of the house and into the Humvee quickly and get to the Takashi and Alice to pick them up (Saya in those booty shorts was a wonderful sight) with Saeko becoming the Tank and holding the front line with Hirano backing her up with artillery that riot shot gun is no joke Hirano really is the shyt. There is no way i could fire properly with the goodness of assets bouncing and jiggling around. But he got his just deserts with the double breast pillow attack from Saya and Rei . On top of that he had the lovely Saeko in an apron and a thong standing above him. I could die a happy man after seeing a sight like that. Is there any other girl that could kick zombie ass in an apron and look that good? Well maybe Tsukiumi

Shizuka shows she has other talents other than being a medic and giant boobs. Shes unofficially become the wheel women she actually handled the Humvee pretty wheel even though all she had to do was drive through "them".

Fanservice was not to over the top for me it was just mainly jiggling and stuff and thats what HOTD is all about crazy zombies and hot chicks with lots of violence. Just take it for what it is and enjoy the show.

As im too tired to go into the moral implications of what happen to Alice's dad i will have to save that for my next post.

We have some very nice material coming up soon that i think everyone is going enjoy.
Sinestra is offline   Reply With Quote