View Single Post
Old 2011-11-08, 01:53   Link #35
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
You know what, is it odd that I think we don't see enough main characters like that blonde dude with the sword as the main character for a series such as this.
Whenever a story involves female demons, a vast majority of the time the male leads will look like the MC here, dark hair and abit goofy looking.
Why can't we ever have the pretty blonde lad as the MC?!
Somehow I don't want to know why the MC's are like that I would chalk that up alongside the harem leads who have to be below average in looks and personality and yet get all the girls

Quote:
Still looking forward to this none the less.

....and why is I get the feeling that the dark long haired, ponytail donning beauty will be somewhat a favorite character....at least on looks alone
Hey, don't be getting that feeling, ya hear? Trust me, you won't be able to handle her. Yes, that's right, she's not your type. She's not in your zone. She's not looking at you and she's definitely not up your alley. You are sleeping, your eyes are closing, how tired are the muscles in your eyelids, flipping open and closed as you desperately try to stay awake. You are longing for sleep, sleep is what you seek, what you desire, you are sleepy, in 3 seconds you will not know a thing about the ponytail.....3...2...1....*snap*

But, I'm getting sadistic vibes from her. Perfect for Me
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote