View Single Post
Old 2013-02-10, 13:42   Link #129
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

This episode was just a mind blaster. The Queerats finally revolted against the oppression, and, although their attempted coup resulted in failure, they did proved, however, that their so-called "Gods" aren't Gods after all; humans with even Canti possess frail bodies and can be called.

The Queerats finally proved their cunnings and sly tactics, and as I suggested four episodes back that most likely Yakomaru or some other Queerat successfully managed to take a Human with Cantus. I suspect that they were not able to subject that poor soul to the same treatment that they did on their Queen. Not without their side suffering heavy casualties attempting to make the experiment successful.
But for the moment that's the logical plausibility to explain for the clean slaughter of the mutilated Giant Hornet's army.

Humans with Cantus continue to possess the one-sided advantage seen evident with the golden-eyed Priest, however, I don't doubt the Queerats are adapting to that hopeless reality in order to find ways to trick the humans. The best stage would be for them to make use of psychological warfare in order to make the humans go unstable.

Things finally are painting blood red and dark within the bleakness of the New Word. In fact, I have this foreboding feeling that the days of the Village are numbered, because the imposed status quo, reigning for centuries, is going to collapse.