Thread: Licensed Witchblade (2006)
View Single Post
Old 2006-05-02, 12:34   Link #97
chrno

Send a message via AIM to chrno
Oh c'mon now! Y'all act like every anime ever produced features "big breasted women". It's 'WITCHBLADE' for crying out loud! Surely, you forgot about our American comics and one title of the same name. All 'Gonzo is doing is putting a different touch on 'Top Cow's baby'. I already knew that the show was going to be "fanservice" based on the designs and the fact that it's 'Witchblade'. What did one expect? As long as the show has a decent story underneath all the fanservice I really don't care. I've seen worse. And I usually don't like shows throwing fanservice if it's unecessary. But you can have a show that has fanservice and still have a solid story underneath. But again it's all what you're into. Coming from a woman, I enjoyed 'Baku-Ten' despite *what they were pulling. So if anything I'm watching this series because it's 'Witchblade' and because I find it a guilty pleasure and I want to stick it out to the end.

Sexual predator is right. I realized that off the back and I had to laugh at times. I caught that in ep. 3 and 4. The fight is the "sex". The two come in contact and it's triggers all this crazy insane chemistry. If the opponent can live up to such *expectations. If not then you'll leave a very frustrated 'WMasane'.

Catfight is coming. Now will they explain how the artifact will work in contact with other women using a similar artifact since it seems to react to "male, raping-robots".

Last note, any blog sites for this show? I realized that are not many reviews for this show because not many are interested. Also, any pointers on how to navigate 'Futaba-chan'.net is greatly appreciated as well.

"I'm afraid 400 years won't cover me."
chrno is offline   Reply With Quote