Thread: Licensed ef - a tale of memories.
View Single Post
Old 2007-06-14, 22:18   Link #46
suguru
京都 ikitai~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall View Post
As far as inserting anime-only scenes/moments... personally, i have never given a flying rat's arse about things like faithfulness to the source material, regardless what that material might be. These are different mediums, and if you are expecting to see a clone of the original material, you are already setting yourself up for a disappointment. I never understood why people expect things to be exactly the same, but that is just me. (And then we have things like Death Note, where people have been known to drop the series "because it is the same thing anyways" )

In short - looking towards this one!

*runs of to search for some videos or anything of the like*
Well said, I completely agree...as long as it's good, whether it slavishly follows the source or not just doesn't matter to me. In ef's case since I haven't played the game I won't have any expectations for how the plot 'should' go anyway.

The website seems to mention a prologue going on sale 8/27...probably 1,890 yen for a two minute promo video . Sometimes I'm glad I don't understand Japanese well, if I did I'd probably buy stuff like this by the truckload and end up dead broke.
suguru is offline   Reply With Quote