View Single Post
Old 2009-05-02, 20:56   Link #13
Ghostfriendly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan-Poo View Post
It's very hard to understand this, it's a very vague concept. Saving the country from what?

Your theory doesn't match with the fact he still has a phone and Juiz was instructed to tell him where he lived. What can better remind you your past history, clothes or your apartment, which includes other clothes and photos?
Yeah, it's not a brilliant theory, but I was saying he only needed to be away from anything that would jog his memory at the moment the mindwipe took place. Which would explain why he was outdoors during the mindwipe rather than in the privacy of his own apartment. Good point that he was planning something with those guns though, which suggests again that putting himself in a situation where he had every chance of being shot by police wasn't part of it. I still think there's a good chance that the intended outcome of this incident was Akira being shot under flamboyant circumstances rather than Saki getting offed.

Quote:
Therefore my theory: The supporter stopped him by making him listen to the mindwipe sound in the worst possible moment hence he says: "koko de owari da" (he is specifying "here").
But if Akira's memory was definately deleted by himself, what did that guy actually do at that point?