View Single Post
Old 2011-08-14, 08:58   Link #148
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
To be entirely fair... there's really not much we can go by in terms of shipping, really. There's a lot of hints, 2nd hand information and bits here and there that are speculation fuel, but the obviousness is really more of the fact that they're the main protagonist, they're often featured together ( well, the games play from their perspective after all ), they look good together... and coming off the
Spoiler:
Vesperia and
Spoiler:
Graces, I guess the fans I would prefer something different.
Ah Vesperia... My first real experience with the JRPG genre (I had alot of fake ones)... And it had not official "beyond-a-doubt"pairing... In a series that has pairing everywhere it just happens to me on my first experience >.>

Graces, I can't really say anything because I'm still waiting to play it -_-

Quote:
And I won't lie, Star Crossed Mayfly December Romances, especially when the older side is the girl and Cthulhu is one of my favourites in romantic storytelling because the diversity that it can go is... very dynamic.

It can be as cute as it can be tragic.
Sadly, I don't share your enthusiasm for older girls

No offense

Quote:
Well, I suppose if goes three-ways, if we really want to look at it.

Milla has the main heroine factor. That always has a significant weight to it.

Leia has the childhood friend factor. Childhood friends are always the victor whenever romance is secondary to the main hero/heroine dynamic. Furthermore, I guess Leia has the Farah Oersted feel to her in terms of childhood friend feel... and Farah won in Eternia. ( not that there were other competitors for it... )
I tend to place an illogically high importance of age gap when it comes to supporting pairings... I just can't help myself So in this case, it's not so much of the childhood friend factor, it's just a matter of numbers...

...At least, until we learn more about the game.

Quote:
And Elise, resident loli has expressed significant attachment ( friendship kind... so far, mind you ) to Jude. And Jude has the "I'm protecting her" subplot, I guess.

There's not a doubt in my mind that Elise is out of the picture... When was the last time the loli-child character won the race ?
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote