Thread: Needless
View Single Post
Old 2012-04-07, 07:31   Link #8548
Deathscyther

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sayo A. View Post
Since no one else is here, I'm going to start quoting myself.

I put the following half baked idea back in the oven for a while. (It may be a little overdone now.)

(Since data on a chip is basically just another form of memory, is what I should have said there. In case you were wondering.)

So, if ANn was created from Cruz's imagination, why did she look the way she did? I doubt he's hallucinating a naked young woman with a collar around her neck just because he's at an impressionable age (though anything's possible in this manga). Well, how about this: The chip in his brain contains lost information about the Adam and Eve Projects - which of course would be of immense value to Simeon - and Cruz's subconscious, casting about for someone to help him in a sticky situation, picked up this information, combined it together and used it to create the image of a person sharing aspects of both Blade and Eve.

Or... perhaps it wasn't Cruz who combined the two sets of data. Perhaps he was just reading something that was already stored on the chip: the secret ultimate goal of both Projects. The fact that Blade and Eve are destined to join together into a single being. A being who represents the best qualities of each and is closer to God than either...

All right, I know what you're thinking. We've seen ANn in Needless 1.5, and she seems to be far from a perfect being. But then things don't always work out as planned, do they? And after all, that's just the start of her story. Who knows how she'll develop in the course of part 2?
I've been thinking the same thing. The Adam and Eve Projects were planning to combine Adam and Eve at some point. I guess Gido kind of confirmed this:

I guess that the information on the chip could have been the reason why Cruz's 'power' took the shape of AnN during that time in the memory world. I'm not completely sure yet though. It could have been because of another reason as wel. Cruz views both Blade and Eve as his saviors. So he could have 'thought up' the aggregation of Blade and Eve as the perfect being in his mind and that's why his 'power' appeared like that.

Anyways, I don't think that Cruz will have anything to do with the 'creation' of the real AnN. I think it's just a coincidence that she appeared before Cruz in order to fool the readers. How I think that AnN will be created:
Spoiler for Theory: