View Single Post
Old 2007-03-19, 16:23   Link #17
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
hmm lets see...personally i would give this series somewhere between 8.5 and 9 so i might as well round it up...

while i loved most of the drama and comedy the thing that troubles me was the pace of the series...

at times it seemed like an arc is dragging on eternally *cough*makoto*cough* while others seemed to go by in a flash ~ poor nayuki >.<

what this did was lower the overall emotional impact which i was expecting...tbh it would have been better if the writers hit the audience fast and hard ~ as i would put it...take no prisoners!
the atmosphere was there but it wasnt realized to its full potential which was a shame...

the arcs was pretty jumpy ~ as we saw one girls arc ended...another's will start...man talk about a stressful life for yuuichi
but still i thought that the focus on the girls was spread out pretty unevenly...

makoto obviously took a lot of the attention...then comes mai...which shiori and finally nayuki was somewat lacking...but i guess this cannot be avoided given the time constrants but it is still a flaw...

the end was almost too happy for my tastes...i was expecting a second AIR experience but it didnt turn out that way...all that was left for a happy end was makoto to come back (thank god that didnt happen )

overall it was enjoyable but the lack of crying scenes gives it 1 mark off perfect ~ and the fact that im still pissed that the ruined shiori >.<

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote