View Single Post
Old 2008-04-16, 06:11   Link #1098
BishounoTeresa
bitch in the shell...

Quote:
Originally Posted by weirdo487 View Post
action scene up next yay

... I'll do it, if no one else wants to.
thats all yours Weirdo, however I'll give us a little something to read before you're done

Epic Soul Searching - Dorm of the Awakened - Part 3
__________________________________________________ _____

Bishou: HEY WAKE UP!!!

Hell88: HUH!?!? Where am I? what happened? Where're Mikke and Weirdo?

Bishou: They stayed behind, so that I can get you out alive YOU IDIOT! What the hell did you think you were doing puling off a stunt like that!?!?

Hell88: Trying to buy you time! Besides, you did the same thing with DefiledOne, and you're ok.

Bishou: Yeah, I did the same thing, but......thinks for a second, then answers...it was....far more well planned, that's why it worked!

Hell88: What was wrong with my plan!?

Bishou: It was stupid! YOU ARE STUPID!

Hell88: why do you always have to call me stupid, idiot or....AWWWwww!!!
As he was trying to get up, Hell riped open a wound, the pain and shock were too much for his not even half fixed broken legs to support and he collapsed on the ground.

Bishou: looks at him with a big taunt on her face Here is your answer.

Hell88: grrr...sometimes you're such a b…

Bishou: Shut up! And sit down, I didn't patch you up, just so that you could toss all my efforts away the moment you open your eyes. Here. throws some fruits and berryes at him eat, you'll need it.

Hell takes an apple and starts eating it.

Hell88: Pfuu...it's sour.

Bishou: Well, excuse me. Then don't eat it, I'm not shoving it down your throat.

Hell88: mumbling to himself maybe not the apple, but you sure like to shove other things...

Bishou: What was that? glares at him

Hell88: err...nothing. Where are we anyway?

Looks around to see that they're in a forest again, near a lake. It was already dusk.

Bishou: Smolian lake. I've been here before, it's quiet and far enough from Kai and his minions. She said as she calmly sat and leaned her back against a big tree.

Hell88: Oh, I see. So are Mikke and Weirdo coming after us now?

Bishou: If they're still alive, they will. I think Weirdo would be able to pick up our trail once they get out.

Hell88: Ok. So umh.......are you ok? I mean they kept you in the interrogation room the longest, and none of us got the honour of DGK beign the interrogator. Did they hurt you?

Bishou: Do you think that they'd still be alive if they did?

Hell88: smirks I guess not. So what did they ask you?

Bishou: The usual. How many of us are there, do I know of any other rebels, where are they hiding bla, bla, bla...

Hell88: Oh, nothing important, they asked us the same things, guess they thought you'd be the one to break down since you're a girl and DGK was probably just trying to scare you so you would talk.

Bishou: Thats right...starts to remember…

Flashback.
__________________________________________________ ____________

Bishou: get those things off me you freak!! I'm not gonna tell you anything!!

Interrogator: Oh you will, once I'm done with you! *tightens the straps around her* Who leads you! where are the rest of you punks hiding!

Bishou: @#$% YOU!!

- Now, now, is that a way to treat a lady? - Came a voice from the shadows, following a revelation of a sinister, dark appearance. Blood red eyes and skin pale as ghost; black locks of hair falling upon his complexion.

Covered by his black, vampire cape DGK stepped forward to take the place of the interrogator.

Interrogator: Lord Kai! But... but why are you here?!

DGK: You're dismissed, let me take over.

Bishou: You..! You're one of NightWish's dogs aren't you! I should've known how quick you jackals are.., suppressing my yoki wasn't enough!

DGK: Ah yes…DefiledOne… He was quite the asset to us.. The boss really liked him; so unfortunate he had to go…You still bear his wound am I wrong?

Bishou: Tch..! How did you know that?!

DGK: I know more than you can imagine.. Now.. for the main reason you're still alive....

Bishou: ???

DGK: I know what you did after defeating DefiledOne. By the way that was quite impressive, even I didn't see it coming, the way you set the trap for him, and even sacrificing yourself so you could kill him. To win at any cost, I do admire that. However...you did pay the price didn't you?

Bishou: Huh...?! surprise appeared on her face, as it was slowly becoming pale, pretty much like that of Kai.

DGK: oh yes, I know. I wasn't too far away and could sense it quite well. I know you felt me being there too. Guess that makes two of us who know your secret, not including the lab rat Weirdo, he probably passed out and doesn't remember a thing, and Enara arrived later to get you. And I'm sure you haven't told them. I imagine that it must be hard having to lie and act all the time.

Bishou: Damn you...what do you know!?

DGK: The damage you inflicted upon youself was too great for you to carry, you knew you were going to die soon, in an attempt to heal the wound you went over your limits, but with everything going on your friends didn't even notice it. But you aren't like them…you were able to revert back completely, not becoming a half-awakened monster like them. And your power has increased immensely hasn't it?

Bishou: tch..! (crap he knows...what am I gonna do...)

DGK: You are smart, yet you act so foolishly.
Punches Bishou in the abdomen area, causing a small bloodstain to start appearing on her shirt.

Bishou: Aaauuuhhh…you son of a…tears start flowing from her eyes down her sides

DGK: I don’t understand, why won’t you use your powers to heal the wound? You keep suppressing them. Is it that you’re scared to use them, that you won’t be able to control yourself if you release too much power? Or is it that you you’re afraid that if you do they would notice, and that you’ll have to admit that you’ve fallen like Hell88, Enara and all the others? Or is it…that you’re scared of the way they would look at you…that the way you are now, you might seem...like a monster in their eyes?

Bishou: screams, tears still dripping on her now even paler cheeks
What do you want from me!?!?

DGK: To help you. I offer you a way out. You know you won’t gain anything from staying with those three, just that you might loose your life staying like this, you’ve already suffered enough, in the recent fights you got so much damage, that the little energy you allow yourself to release went all out to heal the newest injuries, leaving the most vital one, the one you made open. And you know eventually you will be hunted down and killed. Is that what you want for yourself?

Bishou: Help?!...oh really…what kind of way out that might be, kill me and put me out of my misery right now!?

DGK: No. Join me.

Bishou: WHAT!?!?!?

DGK: I have already spoken with lord NightWish, he is ready to generously give you a chance to redeem yourself after betraying him. You can be a very good asset to us, taking DefiledOne’s place. Under my supervision, you will take your place in the elite class, with my training you will master the power that you are so afraid to use now. You won’t have to hide and run from being hunted, nor to keep pretending to be your old petty self. Now that you are, I can turn you into an invincible warrior, one worthy being under NightWish’s command. You will take orders only from me and Lord NightWish. But first, you must prove your loyalty to us.

Bishou: still shocked from what she just heard…prove…loyalty....

DGK: Yes. I’m sure you can feel it by now, that your…friends are coming for you, they must have escaped the guards.

Bishou: Huh…(he’s right, it’s weird, but I can feel their yoki coming closer…)

DGK: I can let you try to escape now, and if you manage to get out of here alive…as proof of your loyalty, I want you to kill them and bring me back their heads.

Bishou:..wha..!?

DGK: There is not much time left, they will be here soon. So what now, my lady? If you want to take my offer or go back and die with them, now is the time to decide on which side you will stand. Make your choice!

A few minutes later a sound came from the storeroom adjoining the interrogation room. After that Mikke, Hell and Weirdo came running out of it…

End of Flashback
__________________________________________________ _______________

Hell88: Hey! Bishou! Don’t space out like that, come here and help me out will ya!? My butt is starting to feel numb, and I can’t quite move on my own now with these broken legs and arms…Help me out!

Bishou: looks at him (He’s so weak now…even for a half-dead yoma would be easy to kill him…)

to be continued…

*The darkness will rise from the deep
And carry you down into sleep...*
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day to make you like everybody else, means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight and never stop fighting...

Last edited by BishounoTeresa; 2008-04-16 at 11:05.