View Single Post
Old 2003-12-14, 22:55   Link #25
wnkryo
HainShodan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinFangFoom
O.K let me start off by saying I am not in any way PRO-American, I hate the U.S government as much as I hate the Canadian, Mexican, all European, African ect. ect. governments. Every single one of them are corrupt. I think most people who blame all the worlds problems on one country are just being ignorant. If the U.S were to fall tomorrow and any other government of the world was to take their place as the number one superpower, absolutley nothing would be better.

But let me ask you this wnkryo. All other things aside about how you feel about the U.S government and their obvious alterier motives, do you think it would be better for the people of Iraq to be in the situation they are in now, or in the same situation they were in for the last few decades?

Personally I think the U.S is the lesser of two evils.

FinFangFoom i respect you alot so let me respectably answer your question: Yes and no. I do think that U.S. invaded and killed many people for their own personal gain, and they hardly care about the iraqies or how they were being treated becuase alot of people in the world are being treated much worse but america wouldnt never start to help thier lives be any better (becuase once again thier is no profit for the U.S. if they did). But i also believe america did improve some of the living conditions of the iraqs, and that they are now in a somewhat better life stlye then they were before. Still, i have more mixed thoughts about it, and it seems i would lean more towards disagree with this what the U.S. did then approving.
wnkryo is offline   Reply With Quote