Thread: Licensed Freezing [Manga]
View Single Post
Old 2011-06-07, 02:18   Link #1048
Velsy

ah since someone brought up the issue

Its what I said to my friend half way thu the anime. These pandoras are too busy bitching over ranks and pride, to realize the reason they are there for. Ranks mean shit all on a battlefield. You need to learn how to operate as a unit/team. But no, here they are, purposely trying to cripple each other (yes confirmed in the manga, 3rd year rank 7 tried putting Saterlizer out of service permanently, same with rank 2,4, 5, and 6 soon aftewards). Just say hey succeeded in destroying Saterlizers stigmas... theres one powerful ally gone. Bam a nova pops out and they are under-strength. All because they clutch to precious ranks like trophies and get butthurt when a 2nd year defeats a low end 3rd year in self defence.

I actually pridicted they would get there a$$ kicked if a Nova appeared during the anime because poorly lacking in team spirit or any unity.

On a side note, I thought alot better of Rolland when she covered/took a hit for Saterlizer, regardless if she was offically ranked higher. Keeping the stronger Satelizer in the battle for a better chance at winning is my assumption for her split second decision. I did actually think she had died, mainly because Arthur didnt make any attempt to stop the bleeding or administer any first aid. But keh, those pandoras are really quite durable don't yous think ? for humans.

Last edited by Velsy; 2011-06-07 at 02:29.
Velsy is offline   Reply With Quote