View Single Post
Old 2012-06-17, 18:02   Link #3471
hero147

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destined_Fate View Post
Again, read the post that I was responding to. The poster in question brought up the games, so I addressed that. If you aren't bothering to read than why are you trying to pick a fight with me again?

Athrun beat Kira just fine in Melee in SEED. SEED Destiny Athrun was a terrible pilot compared to Shinn and Kira but that's because they failed at giving him situations to shine since Shinn and later Kira needed that time to shine.
Just fine? Athrun lost his entire gundam to down the Strike. Pick your adverbs more carefully. If you're going to argue plot convenience with Athrun being a shitty pilot, the same could be said about Shinn defeating Kira, such that Kira "needed a new gundam."

For your arguments to hold a bit of weight, you need to remove the blatant confirmation bias that oozes through your posts. You can't only acknowledge the evidence that supports your argument and disregard everything else presented in the series. You said "Athrun beat Kira just fine in Melee in SEED" but failed to acknowledge that Kira beat Athrun "just fine in Melee" in Destiny.
hero147 is offline   Reply With Quote