View Single Post
Old 2006-01-01, 06:57   Link #3
eLcHaKeTeRo
Falls for it every time.

i think that we are missing the bigger picture here........how in the hell did Urahara inbed the Hougyoku in Rukia's soul with/out her rembering it ?........thats buggin the crap out of me......

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter2004
My theory:
The hougyoku within Rukia didn't affect Ichigo directly in the shinigami transfer. Since they were Rukia's powers they might have gotten immune to the hougyoku or something. But maybe Ichigo's own hidden powers were more susceptible and when he spent time with Rukia they gor more and more corrupted. Much like the way Ichigo leaked powers to others he might have absorbed the hollow powers from Rukia. So in the pit when he almost died the hollow came out and saved him, like it has done numerous times since then.
i beg to differ....i think that it did have something to do with everyone else's powers...it could be a catalyst of some sort for spirit power......but then again ichigo was able to break free from Rukia's binding spell before he even became a shinigami...

and i stopped reading the manga 'cuz i was getting way ahead and i didnt like it...i likke to see averything in the anime.....but i still love the manga