View Single Post
Old 2012-07-18, 16:51   Link #29708
Asuka0NK

I finally actually reached something. Yasu is NOT the man from 19 years ago that is heard in Ep 5 (Yasu is still the baby who fell off the cliff though). The real man from 19 years ago is GEORGE!!! Okay not really but it would sorta make sense with everything he does. Getting revenge for Shannon also since Natsuhi tells Shannon her favorite season is fall and she may have told George this. Anyway my reasons for thinking that Shannon isn't the man is because he is far far too cruel to Natsuhi. Yasu wouldn't torture Natsuhi like that no matter what. Whenever Natsuhi is a victim to Yasu she always dies on the the First Twilight (Natsuhi was supposed to die on the first Twilight in ep 1 but she had a scorpion pendent.) My second piece of evidence is that Natsuhi's family doesn't die until she is dead. Krauss and Natsuhi were supposed to die together in Ep 1 and Jessica isn't killed in this arc. In ep 2 Krauss and Natushi die together and Jessica dies later. Ep 3 doesn't count. Ep 4 Natsuhi dies and Jessica/Krauss die later. Only Ep 5 breaks this with killing Krauss before Natsuhi. So I don't believe that Yasu is the caller it is someone close to Yasu that cares for her enough to actually do this and as we all know.
Battler isn't the culprit and I think Natsuhi would've recognized Jessica's voice. So this only leaves George.