View Single Post
Old 2012-05-23, 22:56   Link #3148
shinku no kage
:Still Yayoi's Onii~chan:

Finished my first playthrough of "Ar Tonelico 3", got Finnel's True ending. So now that just leaves another four or five playthroughs to view the other endings... But overall it was a pretty good experience. It wasnt "great" but it was "good" for sure.

Also about to finish up my first playthrough of "Tales of Vesperia"...after I finish up the side quests before heading off to the final boss battle. I've already put 80hrs into it but every one of those hours were entertaining. I really love the variety of the titles/costumes in this one. Though I feel kinda bad about Karol...I guess you could call it a stroke of bad luck but...I seem to have initiated most of his side quests after acquiring his "Girly" title, hence in all the scenes he's dressed as a girl...orz. Well...its kinda funny.

Also started to advance further past the first dungeon in "Hyper Dimension Neptune". I had it sitting aside for two whole weeks while I played "Ar Tonelico" and "Tales of Vesperia". Now that I've progressed further I have to admit that this game isnt as bad as some people were making it out to be...though I cant say that for certainty until I'm actually done with the game.

Looking forward to getting "Neptune Mk.II", "Neptune V", (yes, I'm not even done with the first one and I'm already getting the other two. )and "Fate/EXTRA CCC" later on.