View Single Post
Old 2009-09-02, 13:55   Link #11
SMASHERJACKSON

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
So Luffy's group finally reappears! Heh, leave it to Ivankov to provide a flashy entrance for the group (and an even bigger LOL at the fact that it was Luffy's idea to begin with)! Speaking of flashy, I can't wait to see what hijinks Buggy will get into now that he's in closer proximity to Whitebeard......

It's also awesome (yet horrible att he same time) to see that Akainu is still upholding his "absolute justice" doctrine, even in this great event. It also looksl ike Tsuru is capable of kicking ass too, since she literally washed and dried a group of pirates like laundry (a DF power, perhaps?). I'm also assuming that Whitey Bay (who's probably a NW captain) will take on Hancock.....

.....Y'know, I actually think that I'm actually more interested in Tsuru's power than Luffy's reappearance right now.

Edit: By the way, it seems that there's a scene where that giant VA with the iron mask attacks Whitebeard with an axe. However, Newgate catches and crushes it, slame the giant on the ground, and uses his gura gura powers to knock him out. Now that's badass......

There's also a particularly noteworthy line from Doflamingo this chapter. I'll just quote aohige and let this speak for itself:
my previous post:this chapter rly made this whole scenario feel like a proper war zone, good stuff and i guess luffy and co will be interupting "the plan".

u know i think donflamingos summarised whats evident in op so far, the victor dictates history and justice....

whitebeards owning of a VA was bad ass

chapters this arc still delivering win in truckloads

also want to add, the way things are going it seems like WB will be the victor, shame we didnt see more of jozu and marcos battles