Thread: Licensed The Breaker
View Single Post
Old 2013-05-17, 11:18   Link #3314
zibi88

ehh but that old geezer... he had that rape face... I want him more and more XD anyway next chapter mostly shioon will do something about that chooper... at least destroy the lights and heat sensors so they cant track him

but it would be awsome if he did pull a hulk... with 3steps attack or throw a piece of tree or a gun into the chooper gyros xD (he thrown a cars steel door like a bumerang :P already) and make the chooper fall down

haha it would be fun if shioon jumped into the chooper thrown away the pilot and hijacked the chooper XD fly here and there and fire some guns and rockets :P the more smoke and fire in the woods the easier for the sunwoo clan to track him

anyway sunwoo and sera should aditionally track down goverments army units movments... like they can notice that they are suddenly moving lots of men and choopers out somewhere so close to the distance of shioons last call.... so they possibility that its him is high

I guess Sera wants to have a fairplay with jinne :P they both go...and shioon hugs both in joy :P anyway I wonder when tehy will arrive
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote