View Single Post
Old 2006-06-08, 10:12   Link #65
ccardoso
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinova
The moaning part isn't a big deal. But hag? Where did that come from? I hope I don't remind you of your grandmother. That's just creeeeeeeepy.
I guess these difficulties in understanding each other way of speech are due to cultural differences. I meant that I asked one simple question and I received as a reply a ton of philosophical bullshit, similiar to how groups of old hags criticize the short skirt of an hot babe.

Quote:
Okay, you're plain, outright wrong here. The spoiler Cruzz gave may mean nothing now. But if you correlate it with what happens within the next few episodes, it's a GIGANTIC spoiler. VERY.
Even if I know what Hakuoro actually is it doesn't mean anything... it's not like I will be able to meet a monster in my entire life, so I won't be able to know how it looks like. It's like the hollow inside of Ichigo (Bleach): till a certain time knowing he had an hollow inside of himself could be considered as a spoiler, but it's not like you would really understand what it means because you won't be shinigami nor hollow in your life or after life. You can only imagine and as imagination is open by definition it means spoilers won't ever ruin anything. That's my opinion about the spoiler thing, anyway I know people have this spoiler phobia and so I asked into a spoiler thread with an answer come into spoiler tags.
ccardoso is offline   Reply With Quote