View Single Post
Old 2009-03-05, 17:53   Link #7
qmeister
Tsukkomi power!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishfood1 View Post
i'm amazed at leopard's colony, i mean it can cloak, and those side arm can turn endless-waltz type wing yet can still cut though nevral's tentacle

must be made of one amazing material
I think I mentioned this in the generic discussion thread, and someone replied talking about the inertial damping system in some other series (sorry, can't remember who.)

Just being able to maneuver in space like that requires either some extremely tough and flexible material, or some kind of screwy physics like a structural integrity field that absorbs shock (like in Star Trek) or an inertial dampener that cancels out inertia of objects within it with respect to external frames of reference (first found in Star Trek, but now in stores near you!).

Of course this breaks relativity, but who knows what kind of new science a new age of technology will bring? I mean, look at Imo-chan! She's AMEEJINGUU~ by modern standards! She has personal levitation, contact electronic transceivers, the ability to expand her body when angry and wanting to shout at a certain someone.
qmeister is offline   Reply With Quote