View Single Post
Old 2012-07-01, 16:19   Link #398
niyaAkira

Quote:
Originally Posted by FredFriendly View Post
Oka is certainly aware of what she is doing. If my memory serves me well, I vaguely remember her saying to herself, at one point, something to the effect of, "Maybe I went too far?", though in which chapter and regarding what devious plan I don't remember.

Yes, she definitely attempted to manipulate Urabe to give her okay to Tsubaki taking part in the dreaded movie by having her witness the scene of her and Ueno kissing. And if she was, indeed behind the movie fiasco, she has already done more harm than good. Funny, though, she's gone missing from the last couple of chapters. Perhaps her guilt has caught up with her. Oh, silly me, just what am I saying? That would never happen.

If it was a raw of an anime episode, I'd watch it in an instant. But with my virtually non-existent understanding of written Japanese, I am going to have to wait impatiently until it gets translated. I just hope I'm not as disappointed as I have been with the rest of this arc.
For 17 year olds they dont seem to have much common sense it annoys to me no end seeing Akira getting into the same situations each time with different girls as if the first time he didnt learn his lesson.
niyaAkira is offline   Reply With Quote