View Single Post
Old 2013-02-10, 18:42   Link #122
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
And Tobirama. The very fact he that he came up with a jutsu like Edo Tensei put his morality into question before. And his suspicion against the Uchiha was already known. Still, I didn't think he was this cold-hearted of a bastard. To be so openly prejudiced against the Uchiha. Not even a little bothered to hear the clan had been massacred. Though he's still a good guy, he's definitely a bit of an a**hole, which he seems to be perfectly aware of.
I still read it as pragmatism. Tobirama was well aware that the Uchiha were a ticking time bomb (this chapter fully confirmed that the Uchiha were always a lost cause), so he attempted to muzzle the rabid clan and still make them useful to Konoha.

Quote:
If there's true peace among the villages--not just the uneasy truce between wars like before--then I think Naruto could become Hokage even with the Kyuubi.
I doubt it would be possible for "true peace" to exist so soon after the world had been living in a state of cold and hot war for 60+ years (even if they had all somehow been united by a common cause). Rather, old hostilities would need to be slowly resolved, and having such a powerful figure feature so prominently in one country would undoubtedly throw off the balance of peace.

Quote:
But, I do imagine Naruto will lose the Kyuubi and Bee the Hachibi. Now that the bijuu have been shown to have human-like feelings and attachments, it seems kind of unfair to have them sealed as prisoners, even if they may genuinely care about their hosts. I wouldn't be surprised if they merge back with the juubi and "purify" it, then leave so that its power can't be used for destruction again.
The Bijuu reflect the world they live in. If war exists, then they become mindless hate filled monsters. But, if peace can be attained, then they could become the fun little puppies we saw in the Kyuubi's flashback.

That being said, I'm still expecting Naruto to become the Jinchuuriki for the re-emerged Jyuubi.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote