View Single Post
Old 2006-03-09, 01:56   Link #240
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinstrife
Now the one thing I would have done a long time ago, that Shirou never did, was had Saber and Rin train me in combat and magic, so that I would have been more useful in the battlefield(unlike Shirou ATM), and relied more on their power to get my dreams and goals more realized, since my own wouldn't have been enough at the time. He's only now reaching what I would have done from day one. His desire to protect others, and sacrifice himself in order to do so, is admirable, and something I've done on occassion. He just needs to learn how to do it more efficiently. But since I'm 10 years older than him, It's far easier for me to point at his mistakes. At 16, I know very well rationalism was still something I lacked greatly, and I would have been making very similiar decisions as he has. You get the sense of invincibility at that age(I had it and I did everything you could do), and he hasn't yet faced a real consequence that tells him he isn't invincible(like I did when I spent 2 weeks in the hospital and almost lost my leg over a sport injury 4 years ago). For all the people who are beating Shirou to death, my only reply to you is, I'd rather support someone of his heart, than most of you. As his desire to protect others over himself at all cost, is a purity most lack.
Quote:
Originally Posted by me
Thus in Shirou's position.. if he really, really want to defend Saber, he surely doesnt proactively seek to improves his ability to defend (stupidly like Relena ) . It takes Saber to actively offer to teach... How nice, to have a legendary hero to offer you how to fight How very ...
I sentenced mine differently, but it practically the same thing (unless I read wrongly ). In order to defend.. he need to realised that he's stilll inadequate to play the role of protector.. and should seeks ways to increase his ability ... but what did he do so far to go to that direction?

Logic escapes 99% of the times for teens.. The reason I jumped into the anime world is because i did things that 99% of teens would do But because of 1 incident ... I now belong to the other group, BUT for Shirou, how many incidents have happened? 2 near death, 1 revival, and still he foolishly stand without thinking ... -_-''

Shorou Baka!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil-samurai
I've been thinking mabye Shirou should just buy a gun? (with tranquilizer darts if he doesn't want to hurt anyone ) so the next time he might.. not be ripped apart
Well.. if he upgraded from boxcutter to guns .. I'll applaud him, but fighting tanks with guns is still a foolish thing to do

But if he used tranquilizer I doubt his sanity
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Last edited by KiNA; 2006-03-09 at 02:06.
KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote