View Single Post
Old 2007-02-10, 00:15   Link #20
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obi-Wan View Post
I like how the stupid fan term is "AsuCaga" even though his name is Athrun. If you're gonna go wap and use "Asu" may as well go all-out and make it "AsuKaga". But what do I know? I guess if I had the time to waste on thinking about silly romance speculations in cartoon shows then I would know something or other about that silly fan term. Sometimes I just don't get SEED fans.
LMAO you just wasted that precious time anyways...

All I knew was that it was AsuCaga and I didn't care enuff to think otherwise...I think what's important (as if any of this truley is important) is whether or not you understand what's being discussed...If you do then you do...which may be dope or non-dope...I don't know...

As for your point about GSD being a cartoon, I think I would have enjoyed this show much more if it was a mere cartoon ....

Now for the actual question, as long as GSD wants us to believe Cagali can actually lead a nation (God help me George Bush makes that lunacy of a fact almost credible ) then we will have to believe any association with Athrun in anyway contrary to that prior development wouldn't work...Which means for the near future their relation as a couple would not work for what they both are currently trying to achieve...However aslong as pen and paper exists and Bandai has the right to contradict with the quickest of bootycalls there may still be hope...

My personal opinion...Athrun's such an emo nutcase when it comes to his relationship with her someone simplier like Meyrin who seems less problematic in her affections for him may be just what he needs...Because in a relationship with Cags he has to be the crutch and he's not a good crutch from what I've seen...He needs someone to be his crutch actually...Hell I'm sure AsuMeyrin (as if I still care that "Asu" doesn't exist to me^^) have already created the 'beast with two backs' anyways...So let them spawn some little SEED children to litter the CE galaxy with more godmoders for the 20 year anniverssary special ....