View Single Post
Old 2007-02-24, 03:22   Link #57
tkdtiger

I thought this was a good read. It had some surprises, although I must disagree that it shows Saukra having feelings for Naruto. To me it just shows that she's developing a friendship with Naruto. Since the beginning when she realized how far in skill she was compared to Naruto and Sasuke and this really seems to me to be another example of her wanting to do more. It's not nec. Sakura-xXx-Naruto. To be truthful there are times when she seems more motivated in terms of emotions towards Sasuke. It's just to me there is too many things that appear to move away from a Sakura and Naruto relationship. For example, she looks at Naruto's wound and not at his face. This to me appears as if she's in a position where she is worried. It's not until Naruto mentions Sasuke that she agrees to feed him. If anything Sai's interruption further brings into a realizaton that more than likely that there will be something that will "block" a relationship between the two friends. If anything I believe Kish. is attempting to keep the two close, but not too close.

As for a Hinata with Naruto scenerio. I have no clue since there is not much about Hinata, except in various interviews I've read with Kishimoto he atleast claims that Hinata is one of his favorite characters to write about and draw. Some have claimed that because Sakura fed Naruto that they will have a ralationship since stuff like that seems to be in most Manga, but looking back at many Manga's I actually found the hero going to the "shy" and "nice" girl.

For example, Chi Chi in the original Dragon Ball was shy (albeit crazy), she blushed alot when she thought she was getting a compliment from Goku. It's the same in Yu YU Hakasho. His girl friend is overly shy and cute. I can even compare it towards Yuria from first of the North Star. Although she wasn't extremely shy she was extremely kind. Then there is Bleach. The char. that likes him is overly shy and cute.

In my opinion there is no proof one way or the other. If anything I believe it's possible that Sasuke, Naruto, and Sakura all go their separate ways.
tkdtiger is offline   Reply With Quote