View Single Post
Old 2004-08-17, 12:06   Link #84
Ayame
Inuzuka Kiba Glomper

Quote:
Originally Posted by SajberToent
Hey, for like 90 eps anime and 223 chaps manga we've seen

"Hi, I'm naruto and I will become Hokage! If I can believe in myself anything is possible!"

and "I'm Sasuke, I have to get strong to kill my brother!!"

... and quite frankly, I'm getting a bit sick of it.. Soo - I was wondering if there was a possibility for maybe a little romance in Naruto? Hmm, could there be something going on between Temari and Shikamaru? My guess is that if we get to see -any- romance at all it would proberly be something with thoose two.. . Considering that Naruto is a baka and Hinata-chan is shy we proberly won't see anything between thoose two until I hit my fourties (17 now)...

How likely do you guys think it is that we'll see some romance in Naruto? And have you got any theories on who we would see together? Hmm, I'm still convinced that we'll see Naruto and Sasuke as a couple within' the near future..

(Think about it, Sasuke's first kiss? They're always squabbling like an old married couple, Sasuke sacrificed himself for Naruto when they were fighting Haku - and by doing that he was also sacrificing what to him matters the most *or does it?* - his revange on Itachi. Btw - who can resist that Naruto smile? It's not like Jiraya's, but still... unrestistable.. )

O_O WHAT!? Shikamaru and TEMARI!? NEVER! Wouldn't Shikamaru and Ino be a better couple? I mean, those two hardly ever speak to eachother. Only because they had a fight together or something?

Oh and I think HinataxKiba is a good couple too....what do you guys think?

And, Naruto and Sasuke!? I'm sorry but that is just never gonna happen.....o_o
What is it with Naruto fans and gay couples...o_O?
Ayame is offline   Reply With Quote