View Single Post
Old 2013-08-19, 13:01   Link #1690
R.LocK
My turn

Quote:
Originally Posted by versionf View Post
Doesn't really matter what it is, the source is still Personal Reality, also doesn't really matter if that's true, if IB works as you say it should seal off any attempt of using any supernatural power, so the wings should disappear or cut off after Accel was touched by IB.
IB has limiters. Next, do we consider wings a part of Accel's body now? I hope not, because it's just silly. I'd remind you that I was talking about ESP-related abilities not working while Touma hold an Esper's hand/leg/any-other-part-of-body-you-can-think-of.
Again, you bring up the point without quoting the source. Re-read the second fight between Accel and Kamijou, please. How many times did Kamijou punch Accel? Just once, which was the ending move of the fight. After that there was no mention of wings whatsoever.

Now then, re-read Railgun ch.3, pages 20-21. I'm sure that Mikoto doesn't generate electricity just in one part of her body which means there should be some sparkles from, for example, other hand or banges (classic for the great Railgun). Do you see them? I don't.
R.LocK is offline   Reply With Quote