View Single Post
Old 2013-03-05, 11:40   Link #10747
ellessarr
Banned

now about nakama powers, feelings and bla bla bla, makarov again already explained about this, "FEELINGS" is something very important for mages, is like their motivation, u having only "pure power" is something good but only power is not enought, in FT verse Feelings(love, hate, anger and others like in green lantern) have the role of boost the power like a fuel( imagine who the power is a engineer and feelings a special fuel like nitro who make the car/bike run much more faster and strong, then if you relly on power then u are not using your "real full power", the only way to you use you true ability is driving your power trough the feelings doents matter what feelings if love, anger, hate, avarice, what matter is you convictions in this

then like others peoples said just because natsu or erza "throw some random speechs about friendship, this not "nakama power" the only time nakama power appeared was erza agains azuma while she used the tenrou arc agains azuma this was nakama power, just speak loud random speechs about friends is not a power up but their release their true power throughtthe "anger"(for the enemy) and love(for friend, family and lover interest).

again makaravo in the little anime arc of daphine makarov clear explained who natstu true power come from his "anger" like "hulk" due to him being a "fire(red)dragonslayer"(who in rpg have a chaotic nature) his true powers appear when he become more anger) this means who most of natsu victorys gonna be aways trough his anger a good exemple on the movie the guy owned natsu many times while he not was enough motivated(angered), when finally after natsu see how crazy the guy was by making the peoples on the city goes in fear and suffer, making eclair suffer and specially LUCY suffer(through eclair suffer) then his anger started to boil and increase his power to him be able to overpower the guy.

the heroes aways wins, this a very classic clich in 80 to 90% of shounens and even in western magazines like batman or superman, why no one complain how overpower batman is for a "normal human"

again for FT tags:
comedy(here is missing comedy)/fantasy/adventure/drama/action/shounen

dont have "tragedy or martial or fighting" then this means who you dont gonna see bad things happen, how many times is needed to say who mashima was clear about the ft theme before start to write:
bonds, family, friendship, heros wins, no tragedy, much more light than his previous RM work who received many bad critics about have too much drama and tragedy.

"but this is not logical" who feelings, bonds, friends, family aways are need for you wins"; you're just being a dumbass indeed shounens manga tend to overdo it however it is still partly true, if not for you then fine you dont have true friends or a good family, for me this partly work, i have true friends and good family who aways helped me when i needed and their are very important for me and aways supported me, if for you this is a "crap" then you like to be "forever alone".

second origin is not a "plot armor" was just a funny way to avoid make one or more bore chapters with training, then was more practice make a funny chapter(the celestial world party) then troll the team in the end for the sake of comedy and after this give then a compensation for the joke who is the second origin.

and finally complain for something who is part of the work since from the beginner and was clear stated by the writer is at minimum being "immature"(not to speak idiocy)

Last edited by ellessarr; 2013-03-05 at 11:52.
ellessarr is offline   Reply With Quote