Thread: Licensed Elfen Lied
View Single Post
Old 2007-11-29, 08:15   Link #1985
Yorae_paladin1

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackNhite View Post
Wow.

When'd this thread get so hostile?
Think it's time for a real change of topic, therefore, I'll throw this into the fray:

X-men

Think about it.
Diclonious = Mutant... possible connection?
Come on, don't we all want to see Nana in costume?!

Okay, on to a truly serious topic:

Post-anime.

Really, am I the only one who thinks Lucy's death (IF it happened) would change anything? Her birth was an anomaly, what's to say it couldn't happen again? Or that she was the only "Queen"?
I'll bet there are a lot more diclonious cases, not just in Japan either. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if things end up like they do in Will Smith's new movie... replacing the vampires with diclonious of course.

(Trying not to think of vampires vs diclonious... attempt failed)
Any other thoughts on post-anime plotlines?
(Ya know, the X-men thing's starting to make a lot more sense... damn fanfiction for poisoning my mind!)
Those things in am legend are not vampires they are the entire human race infected by some virus which mutated six billion people to which will smiths character is immune. plus the diclonius cannot do that cause they can't spread as quickly for dicloni it would take centuries if not millenia to do that

Spoiler:
"I do not hate you. I do not think your a monster just another species trying to live like us humans. If there is a monster in this world its nature itself for wanting and allowing spectacles of death and destruction."

Neo Human Angelus Von Doom to Abyssal Riful before there battle. My fic saga revelations of the past title Advent Rising
Yorae_paladin1 is offline   Reply With Quote