Thread: Licensed Diamond Dust Drops!!
View Single Post
Old 2004-03-21, 23:25   Link #78
wraith985

Send a message via AIM to wraith985
Rant warning.

With all due respect, if you guys would leave your torrents open maybe the episodes wouldn't download so slow. I have seeded every DDD episode, 1-8, on an edu connection that regularly hits 800kBps upload. Froth-Bite distro is small, but we do our best to keep torrents downloading fast after release for a day or three. After a few days on any given episode, though, we have to rely on you guys to keep it seeded because there's usually something new we have to switch our attention to. If you need a reseed, come to #Froth-Bite on rizon and request one - I'm sure one of the distro will be glad to help you out. But we'd greatly appreciate it if you guys would help us out a bit.

As for DDD9, it's coming soon, and it's a good one. We have been slowed down recently because of college finals/midterms and spring breaks - please understand that we all have lives (and, for most of us, grades) to take care of. I did some work on 9 last night, and it's now in its final stages. Look forward to more DDD, Maico, GX, and a couple new series soon, and thanks for supporting F-B.

Edit 2: Just following up; we're testing clients other than default, Shadow's, ABC, Eike, and Torrentstorm to see if that may be the issue. Bear with us. I've also been monitoring the DDD torrent a little bit since I posted and there have been a couple of people who have gotten to 100% and within 10 seconds of reaching completion dropped out. That's the problem...help us out a little, guys!

Last edited by wraith985; 2004-03-21 at 23:59. Reason: Overly angry parts of rant removed.