Thread: Licensed Strawberry Panic!
View Single Post
Old 2008-03-14, 10:45   Link #1943
Phantasmagoria
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by War_Lord View Post
I hate bringing up really old threads, but I just wanted to get this off my chest since I finished the series yesterday and still got it on the brain. I never knew just how much I liked yuri until I gave this show a try. I don't know what it is about girl on girl romance, but it just gives off a strong sense of purity. The show itself was just too cute to describe, I found myself infatuated by almost all the characters. Nagisa was especially adorable. Aside from the like able characters, the animation was pretty good (then again I'm not that picky). The plot wasn't bad, but I found a lot of moments to be a little too predictable and cliche (thank god for the ecchi.).

Spoiler for Favorite wtf moment:

I have mixed feelings about the end. I never thought much about Tamao until the last episode, that's when I started to feel really sorry for her. Other than that, it ended just as I expected it to. Overall, I give the show a 8/10, I feel it could've been much better, but it got it's point across and made me feel some emotions during the time I watched it. And that's all that matters.
This anime is truly a hit or miss.

Some gave up half-way with huge walls of text on criticism, while people like us love/like this series, sticking to the end.

I rate SP! 10/10