View Single Post
Old 2004-11-30, 01:51   Link #23
srb
I can see time itself!

Send a message via MSN to srb
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scherazade
By sunk, I mean that the vents are not pronounced. They look as though they are embedded into the armor. DX's look like they are outside of the armor. Although I just said that models are a bad reference point, compare the HGUC Gundam's chest vents to the FG Gundam's chest vents. First Grade kit HGUC kit do you see the difference in the chest vents? Same basic principle here.
I can't access those pictures, but I'll take your word for it. It could be because of the colour differences between the upper torso though, couldn't it?

Quote:
DX's chest is also more narrow than Freedom's. Freedom is rather broad, but you are right about the chest guns.
Size differences aside, they are similar.

Quote:
That's about as much explaination as I can offer. If you still disagree, then you disagree; I can't elaborate more than what I've already said. No big deal.
Agreed.

Quote:
Well, by that standard may as well throw in the RX-79 [G]'s beam rifle too.
Well, 8th was released several years after F91 so I'll base it on the F91 rifle :P

Quote:
I'm not really disputing you here, remember I was the first one to mention the Dreadnought/Wing comparison. I was just explaining my logic. I was talking to myself more than anyone else. I suppose that makes me insane...
No, the others are just jealous because the voices won't talk to them
srb is offline   Reply With Quote