View Single Post
Old 2012-06-21, 01:36   Link #109
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

The four shows that I'm absolutely guarantee to watch them asap if it means resorting to Chinese subs:

Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate
Sword Art Online
Kokoro Connect
Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon II

However that being said, three out of those four shows airs on the same day -_-;

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunday (3 Shows)
--------

1. Sword Art Online - Possibly Dengeki's Number 2 title after Index... No way I'm missing it out.
2. Kokoro Connect - I probably should watch it in Chinese anyway so that I can ease into the Light Novels afterwards...
3. Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon II - If the fansub schedule is like the first season I'll most likely watch the Chinese subs.

* Honestly, I don't know if I want to pick up [Dog Days'] and [Ebiten], I suppose I could leave it for Tues/Wed/Thurs when there's nothing else to watch...*

Monday (2 Shows)
---------

1. La Storia Della Arcana Famiglia - Oh my God a reverse harem! I've heard SO much about you! If nothing else this would definitely counts as something 'different' heh.
2. (Hyouka carries over from Spring)

*I'll keep an eye out for TARI TARI and Muv-Luv to see the response of others first before deciding if I'm jumping into it.*

Tues/Wed/Thurs
-----------------------

*Nothing to watch on these three days... Might bring some shows from other days over to fill the gap.*

Friday (3 Shows)
--------

1. Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate - Been waiting for this a long time now... Fell in love with the Visual Novel's Visual.
2. Kono Naka ni Hitori, Imouto ga Iru! - This could go either way, but I'm getting a good feeling...
3. (Eureka Seven AO carries over from Spring)

Saturday (2 Shows)
-----------

1. Campione! - Came with a 'recommendation' from a 'Friend'.
2. (Accel World carries over from Spring)

*Ahh Ecchi-Saturday.... After failing to get into Highschool DxD last season, I get the feeling it's time I move away from that genre... That being said, Studio Feel is pretty good at balancing their story with their fanservice, so maybe I'll keep an ear out for Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai....*

Last edited by Chaos2Frozen; 2012-06-21 at 02:00.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote