Thread: [Manga] Zetsu
View Single Post
Old 2010-08-11, 10:16   Link #213
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiryuu View Post
I'm guessing the bodies he eats automatically became his clones. He's also capable of high speed time/space jutsu. That energy leech thing was interesting as well.
I agree. There's almost certainly some kind of assimilation thing going on between Madara and Zetsu.

-It would certainly explain why Madara is alive for so long, if he's actually just using Zetsu-created clones for his body. He regenerates or create a new one whenever

- it would explain why Madara considers himself so weakened, as the clones Zetsu creates apparently have reduced strength though they can replicate powers of the original like the doubles Pain creates

- It could explain Tobi's earlier goofy behavior, if he "channels" white Zetsu's personality sometimes (who seems to be the one clones stem from). It could also explain why Zetsu treats Tobi more like a subordinate in his first appearance-- referring to him as a "good boy"--while he treats him as a boss later on. If Madara's newly created bodies have a personality similar to white Zetsu they would act like retards. As they mature, Madara's personality becomes more in control.

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246
Specifically, why couldn't Madara have created Zetsu? I can offer no evidence to support such a claim (much the same as no one can offer real evidence that Zetsu is at the forfront of the currently exsisting relationship), but it could be very interesting if Zetsu was the one who was created for the relationship...
That's what I've always assumed. It seems pretty clear to me Madara is the one in charge. Zetsu obviously takes orders from him.

Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote